360 770 1323
PDF version available upon request
Summary of Qualifications
- Over 32 years experience in Fit Out, Construction and Installation of Yacht interiors. Project management as a primary ability.
- Extensive Knowledge of Marine Vessel Interior construction methods, materials and standards.
- Proven Problem Solving Skills resulting in achievement of on time and on budget goals.
- Successful Marine Interior Contractor with long time local clients.
- Highly Skilled Craftsman, cabinet and furniture maker.
Career advancement in a position with a premium quality yacht builder in
Supervisory or project management roles involving fit out, construction and installation of yacht interiors, or as a skilled craftsman cabinet/furniture maker
Project Highlights Work History
- 2012-1987 Rozema Boatworks www.rozemaboatworks.com
Successful completion of 62 yacht and work boat interior contracts, from 32’ to 65’ LOA. Aluminum and steel, research, spill and fire response, commercial fishing, pleasure yachts and combo vessels.
2009-2006 Fertello Woodworking, Marine Artisans Group Seattle, Washington.
Installation specialist and cabinetmaker contracted on the following projects;
M/Y Blind Date 49M Trinity Yachts
- Interior build and install in Gulfport, Mississippi USA www.trinityyachts.com
M/Y Mary P 127’ Trinity Yachts
- Interior build and install in New Orleans, Louisiana USA
M/V Alucia 183’ Deep Ocean Quest
M/Y SOTAJ 42M
- Interior build and install refit done at Delta Marine. M/Y Suri 172’ Conversion/refit project Escort Ship. Interior build and install. www.yachtescortships.com
2005-2003 The Holloman Group
- Yacht interior craftsman and installer. www.thehollomangroup.com
2005-2004 M/Y Lia Fail 150’ built at Northern Marine
Anacortes, Washington USA www.northernmarine.com
1983-1980 Nordic Yachts. 40’-48’ Robert Perry designed sailing yachts.
Bellingham, Washington USA www.norstaryachts.com
1980-1977 Valiant Yachts. 32’-44’ Robert Perry designed sailing yachts.
Seattle, Washington USA www.valiantsailboats.com
1977-1980 Uniflite Marine. 32’-48’ Sailboat and pleasure yacht interiors.
Bellingham, Washington USA www.unifliteworld.com
Other complete interior build projects:
- M/Y Surveyor 64’ Little Hoquiam custom yacht.
- S/Y Tamalpias 40’ Ted Brewer designed custom sailing yacht.
- S/Y Chattam 45’ Ted Brewer sailing Yacht for Bruce Dage.
- M/Y Wetak 53’ Cargo schooner for the Marshall Islands.
- F/V Carol Ann and sister F/V Blue Moon 42’
- Designer and maker of proprietary and custom furniture.
- Design build and install residential cabinetry and furnishings, and fixtures in commercial office interiors and banks.
- 1999-1997 Furniture Design and Sculpture Intensive courses at The
- Anderson Ranch for the Arts. Aspen, Colorado USA